Two-Ingredient Fudge is a satisfying treat for the sweet tooth.
Easy to make with just two ingredients.
Make a batch to share with friends and family.
CLICK HERE TO PIN ON PINTEREST.
Please check back for link.
EDITOR’S NOTE (September 21, 2022): I posted this recipe for the first time on November 15, 2020. Today, I updated the info to make it easier to understand.
DISCLAIMER (NOT SPONSORED): I have not been paid to endorse pictured products.
Delighted to share the ingredients I purchased and used to make this recipe. All comments are my own.
Original recipe from Better Homes and Gardens.
I tweaked it by using milk chocolate frosting instead of chocolate.
Also greased foil with unsalted butter instead of no-stick cooking spray.
The ingredients are creamy peanut butter combined with rich and creamy chocolate frosting.
I love that it is NOT a complicated candy-making process.
Combine ingredients in a bowl suitable for a microwave oven.
Place in microwave oven. Turn on high for 1 minute.
Stir together until evenly combined.
Pour into a container lined with foil, parchment paper or waxed paper.
Place cupcake liners in a muffin tin. Pour fudge mixture into each liner.
Cover both pan and muffin tin. Refrigerate 1 hour (firm) or 24 hours (very firm).
After 24 hours in the fridge, Two-Ingredient Fudge is firm and easy to slice into smaller pieces (optional).
This is a RICH dessert. For that reason, consider slicing fudge muffins in half before serving. A small amount goes a long way.
Use almond butter instead of smooth peanut butter.
Use regular chocolate frosting instead of milk chocolate.
Be sure to check out my Cream Cheese Cake Mix Cookies.
Calories and nutritional information not included with recipes on this site.
A popular online nutritional calculator is myfitnesspal.com.
Copy recipe link in the address bar and add it to their calculator.
No need to type each ingredient.
- 1 16 ounce jar (2 cups) smooth peanut butter chunky peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 16 ounce can milk chocolate smooth and creamy frosting chocolate or vanilla smooth and creamy frosting
- Line an 8x8-inch square baking pan with foil, parchment paper or waxed paper. See Recipe Notes for cupcake liners in a muffin tin.
- Spoon peanut butter and milk chocolate frosting into a microwave-safe bowl. Lightly stir together.
- Heat in microwave on high for 60 seconds,
- Remove from microwave oven. Stir again until evenly combined.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking pan. Cover with foil.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour (firm) or 24 hours (very firm).
- Cut fudge into 1-inch pieces (or desired size).
- TO STORE: Place in an airtight container. Refrigerate up to 10 days.