Peach Angel Food Cake is a low calorie dessert approved by Weight Watchers.
Easy to make with only two ingredients.
You may also enjoy my Pineapple Angel Food Cake.
CLICK HERE TO PIN ON PINTEREST.
DISCLAIMER (NOT SPONSORED): I have not been paid to endorse pictured products.
Delighted to share the ingredients I purchased and used to make this delicious recipe. All comments are my own.
This low-calorie dessert is an excellent base in a trifle.
Add fresh or canned fruit, whipped cream and enjoy.
One can (15 ounces) of sliced yellow peaches in 100% juice and one box (16 ounces) of Angel Food Cake Mix.
GREASE OR UNGREASED BAKING DISH
According to instructions printed on the box of cake mix, use two ungreased 9″ loaf pans. However, I used an ungreased 9×13 baking dish.
I used an ungreased baking dish. Used a spoon to scoop out cake. Didn’t stick to the bottom.
COMBINE INGREDIENTS IN A LARGE GLASS BOWL
The cake batter will fill a large glass or metal bowl. A medium size is too small.
Move oven rack to middle position if using two 9″ loaf pans.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Pour can of peaches with juice into large glass or metal mixing bowl.
Use a knife to slice (or dice) into small pieces.
Pour in Angel Food Cake Mix. Stir together with a large spoon
until well combined.
Pour cake batter into an ungreased 9×13 baking dish or two ungreased 9″ loaf pans.
Follow the baking instructions printed on the Angel Food Cake Mix box.
HOW TO TELL IF AN ANGEL FOOD CAKE IS DONE
A thoroughly baked angel food cake has fully risen in the pan and has a deep brown top covered with cracks.
Gently tap the top of the baked cake with your fingertips.
Done if it springs back.
An indentation means bake another 10 minutes.
To obtain calories and nutritional information by weight, visit not popular online nutritional calculator myfitnesspal.com.
Copy recipe link in the address bar and add it to their calculator.
No need to type each ingredient.
Peach Angel Food Cake
- 1 box (16 ounces) angel food cake mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in juice Dice into small pieces before using.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees if using a nonstick pan. Preheat to 350 if using loaf pans.
- In a large glass bowl, combine angel food cake mix, diced peaches and juice. Do not add water. Stir until well combined.
- Pour cake batter into two ungreased 9" loaf pans OR one ungreased 9x13 baking dish.
- If desired, serve with whipped cream.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes.
- After removing cake from oven, test for doneness by lightly pressing two fingers in center of cake. If cake springs back, it's done.