Mini Egg Waffles are a pretty and creative version of classic scrambled eggs.
These unique small servings are perfect for special occasion or anytime.
Quick and easy to make with simple ingredients and a Mini Maker Waffle iron.
Pairs well with Stovetop Mini Flapjacks (similar to pancakes).
CLICK HERE TO PIN ON PINTEREST.
DISCLAIMER (NOT SPONSORED): I have not been paid to endorse pictured products.
Delighted to share the ingredients I purchased and used to make these pretty waffles. All comments are my own.
For this recipe, I used a Mini Maker Waffle iron.
I combined the egg mixture in a tall cup because it’s very easy to pour onto the waffle iron.
The exact measurement for each waffle is 1/4 cup of egg mixture.
The pretty design makes a lovely presentation.
Drizzle Mini Egg Waffles with honey, maple syrup or your favorite buttery pancake syrup.
To obtain calories and nutritional information by weight, visit popular online nutritional calculator myfitnesspal.com.
Copy recipe link in the address bar and add it to their calculator.
No need to type each ingredient.
Mini Egg Waffles
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk whole or 2%
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper or white pepper
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- vegetable oil cooking spray to grease Mini Maker Waffle
- maple syrup for drizzling (optional) honey or buttery pancake syrup
- Warm Mini Waffle Maker according to instructions printed on package.
- Use oven mitt or pot holder to open "hot" Mini Waffle Maker.
- Spray top and bottom with vegetable oil cooking spray. Grease warm Mini Waffle Maker
- While the gadget warms, crack eggs into a tall cup or medium bowl.
- Add milk, coarse ground black pepper (or white pepper) and salt. Stir until well combined.
- Stir in shredded cheddar cheese.
- Pour 1/4 cup of egg mixture into Mini Waffle Maker (measures about 4 inches). Close lid.
- Allow to cook 3 to 4 minutes OR until preferred doneness. If you prefer soft eggs, cook about 3 minutes.
- Carefully removed Mini Egg Waffle with a spatula or spoon. Be careful because it tears easily.
- Repeat until all mixture is used.
- Serve immediately.
- Drizzle with honey, maple syrup or pancake syrup. Also pairs well with apricot jam.