Chunky Pineapple Vanilla Ice Cream is a delicious combination of two store-bought ingredients you may already have available.
When it’s time to satisfy the proverbial sweet tooth, this quick dessert will do it!
EDITOR’S NOTE (August 31, 2022): I posted this recipe for the first time on August 5, 2019. Today, I updated the text to make it easier to understand and added one new photo.
DISCLAIMER (NOT SPONSORED): I have not been paid to endorse pictured products.
Delighted to share the ingredients I purchased and used to make this delicious combo.
All comments are my own.
Caramel sauce, chopped bananas, crumbled cookies, lightly salted potato chips, pecans, salted peanuts and pecans.
What’s your favorite add-in? Please share in the comments.
You may also enjoy my Cream Cheese Cake Mix Cookies.
Recently after mowing the lawn on a HOT summer’s day, I felt inspired to combine canned pineapple chunks (juice drained) with cold vanilla ice cream. It was sooooo good!
Sipped the chilled pineapple juice later.
Hopefully, my creative recipe inspires you to make unique combos.
Calories and nutritional information not included with recipes on this site.
A popular online nutritional calculator is myfitnesspal.com.
Copy recipe link in the address bar and add it to their calculator.
No need to type each ingredient.
Chunky Pineapple Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 container (1.5 quarts) vanilla ice cream
- 1 cans (20 ounces) pineapple chunks or tidbits, drained
- NOTE: Chill drained pineapple juice and enjoy later.
- For a single serving, place desired amount of ice cream in a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons (or more) of drained pineapple chunks or tidbits. Serve immediately.
- For a large dessert serving 8 individuals, empty ice cream in a large bowl. Stir in drained pineapple chunks or tidbits. Chill 1 hour before serving.