Super easy to make. Superb snack or side dish with a hamburger, hotdog or sandwich. My Baked Seasoned Fries are a must try. Check ’em out.
Although I love garlic, it doesn’t love me. As I’ve grown older, my body doesn’t digest it well. I let it go. Thankfully, there are several delicious alternatives. If you love garlic, it is included as an ingredient.
This recipe makes 2 servings and is easily doubled. Enjoy!
Baked Parmesan Fries
Super easy to make. Superb snack or side dish with a hamburger, hotdog or sandwich. This recipe makes two servings and is easily doubled. Recipe and photography by Beverly Davis for CornbreadMillionaire.com.
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 cups frozen crinkle fries
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme (optional)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Arrange frozen fries on a medium baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in preheated oven 25-30 minutes or until desired color and crispness. Oven temps vary. Adjust cooking time if necessary.
- In a small bowl, combine salt, ground black pepper, paprika, minced garlic (if using), chopped fresh thyme (if using), and Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle fries with Parmesan mixture. Place in oven for 5 minutes. Taste. Add more salt if desired.
- Serve immediately.