Roasted Cauliflower is a well-seasoned side dish that’s easy to make with simple ingredients.
Taste is similar to cabbage.
Pairs well with Roasted Spatchcock Herb Chicken.
DISCLAIMER (NOT SPONSORED): I have not been paid to endorse pictured products.
Delighted to share the ingredients I purchased and used to make this recipe. All comments are my own.
Fresh cauliflower and paprika not pictured.
After removing Roasted Cauliflower form the oven, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
To obtain calories and nutritional information by weight, visit popular online nutritional calculator, myfitnesspal.com.
Copy recipe link in the address bar and add it to their calculator.
No need to type each ingredient.
- 1 whole fresh cauliflower Frozen will not work in this recipe.
- olive oil to coat cauliflower
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional) more or less as preferred
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika more or less as preferred
- salt to taste
- coarse ground black pepper to taste
- grated parmesan cheese optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Turn whole cauliflower upside down (stem end up). Cut off and discard stem and leaves.
- While cauliflower is upside down (stem end up), carefully slice into 1/2" strips. Slicing this way keeps cauliflower from crumbling.
- Arrange strips in a single layer in the baking pan. Brush with olive oil. Lightly sprinkle with garlic powder (if using) and paprika (if using). Season with salt and black pepper as preferred. Turn each strip over and repeat.
- Bake 20 minutes. Flip over and continue roasting 15 minutes OR until easily pierced with a fork (but not mushy).
- Before serving, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese (optional).