A delicious sweet and salty combination of pumpkin-shaped candy (popular during Halloween), salty pretzels, and salty corn chips. Makes a great appetizer for Halloween parties. Or, enjoy as a snack.
Regular salty corn chips or large dipper corn chips are excellent in this snack mix. Delicious cashews, pecans, and raisins are also good.
When I see Brach’s Halloween candy on grocery store shelves, my heart leaps for joy because I love ’em. Back in the day, I would I eat a whole bag in 3 days. Thankfully, I’ve learned to control myself. Now, I’ll open a bag, pour out a reasonable amount… and quickly give the remainder away to protect myself. We have to do what we have to do. (smile)
Purchased the ingredients on sale at Walmart: dipper corn chips ($0.92), salty pretzel sticks ($1.53), and Brach’s candy ($1.98).
Enjoy the mix!
Pumpkin Patch Snack Mix
- 1 package (17.8 ounces) Brach's Mellowcreme Pumpkins
- 1 package (10 ounces) corn chips I used large dipper corn chips. However, regular corn chips will work.
- 1 package (16 ounces) salty pretzel sticks
- Arrange pumpkin candies in a large platter.
- Make a pretty presentation by arranging corn chips and pretzels around pumpkin candies.
- Serve immediately.
- Store leftovers in a zippered bag.