Mini Cream Cheese Pound Cakes are lovely and delicious.
Easy to make with simple ingredients.
Excellent for portion control.
DISCLAIMER (NOT SPONSORED): I have not been paid to endorse any of the pictured products.
Delighted to share the ingredients and pan I purchased and used to make these delicious cakes. All comments are my own.
This recipe is a variation of an Almond Cream Cheese Pound Cake from Genius Kitchen. Be sure to read the helpful tips in the comments section.
I tweaked the recipe by using vanilla extract instead of the popular almond extract. Use your favorite extract
Be sure to check out my Cream Cheese Pound Cake made with a yellow cake mix and a few additional ingredients.
Cake mix, mini fluted pan (12 cups), four eggs, vanilla extract, cream cheese, and granulated sugar. Water not pictured.
A boxed cake mix is the key ingredient that makes this recipe quick and easy to prepare.
The four eggs are dumped into the batter all at once. No need to whip them in one at a time.
HOW TO TEST FOR DONENESS
Test each for doneness by pressing a toothpick in center all the way down to the bottom. Done if it comes out clean.
MAKE AHEAD DESSERT
Although delicious warm, Mini Cream Cheese Pound Cakes are MUCH better after 24 hours in the fridge.
To obtain calories and nutritional information by weight, visit popular online nutritional calculator myfitnesspal.com.
Copy recipe link in the address bar and add it to their calculator.
No need to type each ingredient.
Mini Cream Cheese Pound Cakes
- vegetable oil to grease mini bundt pan
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened use full fat cream cheese
- 4 medium eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract almond or lemon extract
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 box (15.25 ounces) yellow cake mix or use yellow "butter" cake mix
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Use a folded paper towel soaked in vegetable oil to thoroughly grease mini fluted pan (12 cavities). Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine softened cream cheese (room temperature), 1/2 cup sugar, 4 eggs, and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. With mixer on low speed, mix together until evenly combined (about 1 minute).
- Add 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter (or vegetable oil), 1/2 cup of water and cake mix. With mixer on low speed, mix together just until combined (about 2 minutes). Batter will be thick and creamy. Set aside.
- Fill each cavity with 2 tablespoons of cake batter. Wipe away excess around edges with a paper towel.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing each mini cream cheese pound cake from pan.
- Although delicious warm, MUCH better after 24 hours in fridge. Simply arrange mini cream cheese bundt cakes in a large, tightly sealed container before placing in fridge.