Baked meatballs are easily made with a few simple ingredients. Ready to eat in less than one hour.
They add tasty flavor and texture to your favorite dishes. Great in salads, sandwiches, soups and spaghetti.
The main ingredient is frozen meatballs which are available in the Frozen Foods section of most grocery stores. If you can’t find them, ask an employee for assistance.
My favorite brand: Cooked Perfect Home Style Frozen Meatballs. This is not sponsored. I have not been paid nor given free products. I am delighted to share a delicious product.
The frozen “ground beef” meatballs are fully cooked — just heat and serve. Seasoned with a custom blend of herbs and spices, including garlic and onion.
Mus follow the printed directions on package for heating. All times are from a frozen state; reduce time if thawed. Times may vary.
Pairs well with a variety of recipes. They’re perfect for pizza or appetizers with a favorite dipping sauce.
Flame-broiled to sear in natural flavors and juices. Zero preservatives.
Fourteen grams of proteins per serving.
The meatballs are baked to a pleasant texture and will not break down when included in the preparation of another dish.
Available for purchase in most grocery stores including Target (this mention is not sponsored).
My aunt’s dear friend gave her a large bag of frozen meatballs. She asked me to bake ’em.
It was my first time ever using the product.
I followed printed instructions on the bag and baked 5 meatballs.
Started with a small batch just to see how they would taste fresh from the oven.
After just one bite, I was hooked. The baked meatballs were delicious!
The next time I baked them, I added more seasonings (see recipe) and they were “extra” good.
These baked meatballs are perfect for when you need a main dish that’s quick and easy to prepare.
- vegetable oil cooking spray Or use olive oil to grease pan.
- 1 bag (32 ounces) frozen meatballs 64 meatballs (1/2") in bag.
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- *Also available in 14 ounces and 32 ounces.
- In small bowl, combine salt, black pepper, garlic powder and onion. Set aside. *See note.
- Spray a large baking dish with no-stick cooking spray or cover bottom with parchment paper. Arrange frozen meatballs in one layer.
- Prepare meatballs according to instructions printed on package.
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Pick meatballs up with a fork and roll in seasonings. Return to baking dish in a single layer.
- Continue baking 10 minutes OR until thoroughly done.
- Drain on paper towels.
- *NOTE: Thoroughly bake 2 meatballs without rolling in extra seasonings. Taste. Only add extra seasonings if preferred.