Homemade Tartar Sauce
Homemade Tartar Sauce is a creamy, semi-chunky condiment that tastes very good. Quick and easy to make. Excellent dip for fries and onion rings. Recipe and photography by Beverly Davis for CornbreadMillionaire.com.
Servings: 1 cup
- 1 cup real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup white onions, finely chopped Or use minced onions for a smooth texture.
- 1/4 cup sweet salad cubes, drained Or use sweet relish for a smooth texure.
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper More or less as preferred.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt to taste More or less as preferred.
Place all ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir together until well combined.
Taste a sample. If desired, add more of each ingredient until satisfied with the taste.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Or serve immediately.