This delicious condiment adds flavor to hotdogs. Simply slather and enjoy. Made with simple ingredients. Perfect for individuals allergic to ketchup. Recipe and photography by Beverly Davis for CornbreadMillionaire.com.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup sweet relish Juice drained.
- 3 tablespoons white onions, chopped Or use chopped yellow (sweet) onions.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons yellow mustard Or use stone ground mustard.
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon ketchup (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon Liquid Smoke (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sauerkraut (optional)
When removing relish from jar, drain juice.
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Taste. Add more ingredients as preferred.
Makes enough for about 4 standard sized hotdogs. If desired, place in a lidded container and refrigerate for later use.